eyeReview: Unknown

This weekend, the box office offered a few movies that caught my interest. Just Go With It, starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston was one of them, but once we got to the theater, we decided to go with the unknown. Unknown, is a film starring actor Liam Neeson and is based on the 2003 French novel published in English as Out of My Head, by Didier van Cauwelaert.

I really didn't know what to expect since I didn't read a synopsis of the film, or see the trailer; however, the movie drew me in with intuition and anxiety within the first 10 minutes. With the many puzzling moments of the film, it was easy for you to play detective and try to figure out only what you would at the end. The story line was interesting and of none I have seen before. I'll give Unknown 4/5 eyes. If you're interested in seeing the movie for yourself, check out the trailer below. Happy watching!



Click here for a full synopsis of Unknown


Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)