Hipsy by Nyne Lyves


I've discovered some jewels that I just have to share with my fashion loving guys and gals. These jewels are from a Brooklyn based gal that goes by the name Nyne who hand makes funky, eclectic and bold pieces for the Hipsy ones that aren't afraid to stand out!

Nyne is mostly known for her nose chains that can be seen on Young Money's Shanell. It's fine if you don't have a nose piercing, there are other cool things that can be adorned. Such as, "The Love Below"; an ear to ear chain that is accompanied by a pink and blue feather which was inspired by the song "Pretty Pink Baby Blue" on Outkast's "The Love Below"' album. And don't worry fellas Nyne has debuted some pieces for the guys too. Her male pieces are promising for the eclectic funky man.

My personal favorite piece for the men is the "Granted" bracelet; which is "for the Man that doesn't take things for granted, for he is humble and honorable." These are a few of my favorite pieces from the "Hipsy" collection that launched earlier last week. So, if you dare to be FLY these jewels are for you and can be found at nynelyves.bigcartel.com. I hope you enjoy them as much I do!

Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.

Stay True,

Riss

1 comments:

  1. I went to her site and although it's not so much for me, I love her jewelry. Her male pieces are real cool. Good post :)

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)