Success. Do You Really Want It?

SUCCESS. A word many of us use, but sometimes we don't realize how much work has to go in to get there. I believe that there are many levels of success; from something as simple as passing a test, to winning a Grammy - all of these things take work, focus and most importantly perseverance. Sean V. Walker, an entrepreneur, barber & motivational speaker send us a message worth watching. In the video below, you'll find that if you really want success, you'll know that you want it. The question is, how bad? Happy watching.

Sean Walker - The Truth

Video Link

How bad do you want to be successful? I'll leave my thoughts in a comment, as should you.


♥ t i f f a n y
"Spread the love and live your life, while seeking to inspire and be inspired."
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

5 comments:

  1. I loved this video and most importantly, the message of it. It really hit me because I know how bad I want to be wealthy - not only monitarily, but in spirit.

    I want to be fulfilled with the satisfaction of knowing that I came, I saw and I conquered. If it came down to me not sleeping for 4 or 5 days, I'm definitely will to sacafice that.

    I want to be successful so bad! Not only do I want it for myself, but for my family, my kids, grandkids, so on and so forth.

    I look forward to reading your comments!

  1. Ja said...:

    Very powerful message. He made it sound so simple. I have to reanalyze what it is that I want just as much as I want to breathe.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Damn that woke me up

  1. Reggie said...:

    Well when you put it like that idk......lmao!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Loved this.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)