eye'm back!

elleELLEeye!
It's been a while and I've missed you all, a lot. Let me give you a brief recap of whats been goin on with me, DANiE.


Well for starters I took a summer class... math... and I'm overjoyed that it is OVER! I also work, all day, outside, with the little kids in the playground (not so bad huh? unless its a heat wave!)

I went away to LA and got to hang out with elleELLEeye's blogger Kareema Bee. She's doing great, and the beach was awesome.

Lastly, I (along with the team) have been BUSY working on this SWEEEEET event: The Sweet Sound of Hip Hop and it is goin down NEXT WEDNESDAY, August 18th at Santos Party House. Hope to see you all there!!

DANiE

"Spread the love and live your life while seeking to inspire and be inspired."
Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)