JuNK FOOD: The Minaj à Trois

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well let's start counting all the things that little Kim could potentially say about this one. In the photo: Young Money's Nicki Minaj with D. Roc - former Junior Mafia manager - and the same dude that Lil' Kim did a year for in prision. In my opinion, Kim doing a year for not snitiching is what solidifies her claim to the thrown as the QUEEN. Eat your hearts out, and don't forget that I am FOX 5, Fox Boogie to the max. All in all, real recognizes real, and you can't argue with that.

When it all boils down, you have to ask - where's the loyalty? You can't knock the homey for getting his paper, especially when you have a chance to jump on a bandwagon like Nicki's (no pun intended). Seriously, how many people would turn that down? I know a few, but I guess he's not one. I don't know the dude personally, but what I do know is that this is kind of a slap in the face to Kim. Right now is pivotal, and sides must be chosen. Did he choose his? SAD.


I for one don't even co-sign the beef between Kim and Nicki, but I quote what Nicki said at the BET Awards, "I'm doing this for all women"; as she should. And like Remy said, "There can be more than one." - female rapper on top of her game that is. They don't always have to beef. So I'm riding with ending the BS, and letting them both get their shine, and rhyme on. As we all should.

"These words are a chance to be remembered and reprised." - Basquiat

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)