eyeWatch: "Yo Side of the Bed"

It looks like Trigga took a more mature approach on his video for "Yo Side of the Bed"; off of his album Ready. The video features Keri Hilson as his leading lady and just by previewing the video, I knew that I would be in love. I love the storyline and how the roles have been reversed from the typical "guy leaves girl" home to take care of the kids and feeling lonely. The screenplay was written by Tremaine Neverson (Mr. Songz himself) and Bianca Mendez. I won't give too much more away, because I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Happy watching!


Video Link

Be sure to leave your thoughts in a COMMENT!


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Awww I love it!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Too predictable. But. It was alright

  1. Anonymous said...:

    so nice

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)