eyeWatch: Unthinkable (I'm Ready)

The highly anticipated release of the video for "Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)" is here. Alicia Keys is looking beautiful and director, Jake Nava, has captured the essence of the song and turned it into a storyline reminiscent of A Bronx Tale. This song is so passionate and one that I could listen to repeatedly, having it sound brand new every time. I can't wait to see what you all think about it, so without further ado, here it is...Happy watching!


Video Link
What did you think of the video? COMMENT!


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

5 comments:

  1. Jas said...:

    LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    She is so beautiful. love the video

  1. Yes, I love the video as well!
    For me, the different time periods symbolized that love is timeless and you just know when it is and when it isnt.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    All i gotta say is **** alicia keys for not picking you tiff. cant front the videos hot tho

  1. Miss Keri Baby said...:

    LUV Alicia's video for "Unthinkable..." Another great short film. I think videos are in a good place right now :) Boundaries being broken!!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)