eyeInspire: Stay in the Fight

"Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald

There comes a time in everyone's life where we work so hard for something and it just doesn't go through. Or, we pay our dues and do work that we feel is beneath us and finally an opportunity is thrown our way, but things don't turn out the way we hoped. All of these situations make it easy for someone to look at life and just give up. One thing that I've come to realize lately is this: Don't give up on God, because he won't give up on you. Yea, it's hard believe this when you feel everything is going wrong and that God is just making life hard on us, but He does this because He knows that we can handle it.

It may sound like a cliché, but God will never put more on you than you can bear. Just when you think you've reached your breaking point, He'll send along friends or family to guide you along the way. There were many times in my life where I just felt like "What's the point". But despite my disappointments, I kept my head up and I continued to fight for my dreams. There will ALWAYS be roadblocks, enemies and those haters lurking to take you out of your element. But as long as you're in the ring, let your opponent swing. Sooner or later they'll get tired and that's when you go in for the knockout. Hang in there!


Agree? Disagree? COMMENT!

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

4 comments:

  1. Fash!on!sta said...:

    I agree. Another great message Tiff

  1. Anonymous said...:

    This is why you inspire me. Who needs Alicia Keys!

  1. Ja said...:

    Love it Tiff. Call me...

  1. S-roc said...:

    Great stuff. I love the line about letting the opponent swing

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)