eyeInspire: Be effFull of Joy

(9) I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. (10) When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. (11) I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!” - John 15:9–11, NLT

Is your joy full today? When something is full, there really isn’t room for any more. It’s a feeling of complete satisfaction. God wants your joy to be full! But too many people drag through the day with a sour outlook, no enthusiasm. No smiling, no laughing, everything just seems like a burden. But God never created us to endure life, He created us to enjoy life. We’re not supposed to go around with a long face, or negative, discouraged, sour, and grumpy faces. As believers, you and I are supposed to be the happiest people on earth. Everywhere we go we should be so full of joy that we brighten other people’s day. Here’s the key: we have to choose love by choosing to obey the commands of Almighty God. That’s how our joy is full and complete.


If there’s an area of your life that you know you need to make some adjustments to in order to be in obedience to His Word, do it today. Don’t waste another moment disconnected from the Father. Instead, choose to obey and choose love, that your joy may be full!

Agree? Disagree? COMMENT!


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Inspirational Vitamin

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    another great post!

  1. Eddie said...:

    Joy! Great post

  1. jas said...:

    So true Tiff. If you are closer to God you will find more joy in life. I thought I was happy with life before but now I know what happy is.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)