The best part is the topping!


Want smooth, shiny, made-for-touching hair? I say buy Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner! I had to try it after I saw their commercial which shows professional stylists in awe over the product. After using it, I can say that I'm in awe too!! My hair is naturally curly and can look and feel very dull and dead. But after using these products, I feel like I have someone else's hair and this hair is great!

I used the Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo which has silk amino acids and vitamin C to help frizz. It made my hair a lot more manageable than it usually is after a shampooing. I then used the Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Conditioner, which also has silk amino acids as well as vitamin E for shine. My normally ruff and annoyingly frizzy hair is now soft, manageable and shiny. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever use any other product to wash my hair again. Try it out for yourself!


Stay couture, Aliciia
Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)