Pretty effFLY FOR A _____ GUY: Calvin Klein

Sketching, designing, draping, planning, models, makeup, tents, RUNWAY! Mercedes-Benz NYFW (New York Fashion Week) is still in session and today's Pretty effFLY FOR A _____ GUY comes from designer Calvin Klein. Klein's Fall 2010 Mens Collection debuted this past Sunday and let me just say that the color pallet is on the mark, the textures are great and there's a great mix of fabrics as well. Leathers, wools, iridescent and even some velvet were in the mix adding to the male chicness of the line. Take a look at some of the runway shots:






See the full Calvin Klein Fall 2010 Collection

What do you think of the collection? COMMENT!


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I really like the line. I wouldn't wear any of the suits because theyre too much for me but i would throw on the blazer or jaket with some nice jeans and shoes

  1. Fash!n!sta said...:

    I wish I was in NY for fashion week ugh!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)