Every Queen Needs McQueen

As the song goes... "JUST THROW IT IN THE BAG"! Although I wish I could do that, it's just about IMPOSSIBLE at the moment. But, a girl can still wish, so...what do I wish to have? That's an easy question... ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FROM ALEXANDER McQUEEN! He is one of my all time favorite designers. I love his rocker-style, yet sexy pieces - they go perfect with my personality. Here are a few of my faves. Oh and BTW you can find these looks and pieces at www.AlexanderMcqueen.com.


BLUE AND WHITE SKULL CHARM DOUBLE WRAP CUFF... $290


Wanna see some more........



LONG KNUCKLE-DUSTER CLUTCH...$3,394



GEOMETRIC PRINT LEGGINGS & FLESH LACE LEGGINGS...$635 each



Blue Stiletto Pump... $550



I know what you're thinking... you can find pieces like this all over the place. But they do not have that SWAGTASTIC NATURE like these do!! Haha.

Stay Couture. Aliciia

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)