Gold Foil Anyone?

Here is Cassie and Aubrey of (what once was) Danity Kane.
Well what do you know, both of these ladies are
sporting Hervé Léger Gold Foil Bandage Dress.
They both are undeniably pretty,
but one lady rocks this dress better...
who do you think is the victor of this
elleELLEeye FASHiON FiGHT

Love this look? You can purchace this same dress >>HERE<< at Bloomingdales. The only thing is that it costs 1,450.00
If thats a little too rich for your liking, you can get a simular dress made by: GUESS by Marciano
>>HERE<<. Get a $1,400 look for less than $200!


Deuces,
DANiE

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT DRESS ITS FIRE.. I LIKE HOW IT LOOKS ON THEM... COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME THANKS

  1. Umm this is a hard one. Im gonna go with Aubrey.

    Although I can't see her shoes, I like that accessories are gold and her hair just makes the total look look that much more fierce.

    Im not crazy about Cassies shoes and she makes the dress look more dressed down.

  1. DANiE said...:

    Good point. Im going to c if I can find a pic of the shoes Aubrey wore with this outfit.

    I agree with the hair thing, but I think Cassie rocked it better and I love the shoes!

    Guess this is really a Fashion Fight

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Aubrey

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)