eyeSpy: effFIERCE Keys!

Alicia Keys looked incredibly fierce at a photocall for her album “The Element of Freedom” in Japan.  Her head to toe look was simple, yet impeccable!

"From the beginning, I’ve had to juggle and weigh the silly things people say – and I’ve learned that they’re meaningless and they’re mostly inaccurate. …I don’t worry about it, because there’s nothing for me to deal with. I know exactly the person that I am and I feel very proud of who that person is.” – Alicia Keys

In February, she will go on the road for the “Freedom” Tour with opening act Melanie Fiona. Click here to check out the dates. In the meantime, her new album is still riding high on the billboard charts at #4, weeks after it’s release.


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)