And if you don't know...Now you know!

Greetings, elleELLEeye Lovers!!

I'm Aliciia and I'm officially a new blogger on elleELLEeye... And x-tra excited!! J.i.c. (just in case) you wanted to know a little about me... I'm a junior in college studying Apparel & Textiles. I'm also a BIG nerd... Love reading about current events and new technology and all that stuff. My ♥ is in fashion, however, and it always has been!! I'm that chick that people call when they don't know what to wear to an event and I'm always glad to help! I'll be bringing ya'll some pretty narley stuff about fashion as well as anything else that I feel will satisfy your craving for creative genius and keep you coming back for more =D.

I just wanna send great thanks to the elleELLEeye team for thinking I'll be a good asset to this blog! It was destined to happen... Dont believe me?? Look at my tattoo which I def. had before joining the LLI team...


Stay Couture, Aliciia

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.


Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

  1. DANiE said...:

    Heyy Aliciia! welcome!! :)

  1. Welcome my love! I'm so ready to see what you've got to offer. Can't wait!

    P.S. eyeLove the signature =)

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)