Invented Sex

Which one of ya'll is going home with Trigga?!

Yes, Trey Songz's "Invented Sex" video is here: I know the ladies (and some of you gentlemen) have been anticipating it. I won't say much, but there's a lot of touching, rubbing and a little bit of ice ;-) The video was directed by Yolande Geralds. Happy watching, I'll leave my thoughts on the video in a comment, as you should!




Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    omg ...im wet..like seriously..lolz

    t3azza

  1. Shantea (via Twitter) said...:

    umm yea...so i watched the invented sex vid on@elleelleeye and YOOOO @songzyuuup...SERIOUSLY..my mouth is STILL OPEN..lolz LOVE IT!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    SEXYYYYYYYYYYYY

  1. The video is cool that he actually got the girl to go home with Trigga lol. I love the black and white, I think it emphasizes the song more and makes everything look that much better in this case. Anyway, good video. Very sexy and simple.

    t3azza...what's new?

  1. Lady Diva said...:

    ... ((biting lip)) ...

  1. Ja said...:

    Ya'll ladies are getting excited over this? I'm not hating, I'm just saying...if he invented sex, he got the patent through me ;)

  1. BaRBi3 Bish! said...:

    If "Ja's" comment ^^^ is true, whats good lol?

  1. Ahem..."Ja" is not available to be what's good in anyones life right now ;) sorry barbi3.

  1. BaRBi3 Bish! said...:

    i just got shut down. im sorry i didnt know that was ya bookie

  1. Anonymous said...:

    awwww man... Trey is that dude like i told the world years ago! i bet u cant figure out who this is!

  1. LOL as soon as I read "Trey is dat dude" I knew who it was...wassup Neph!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)