New Music from A. Keys

Alicia Keys unveiled her latest single "Doesn't Mean Anything", which will be the leading ballad off of her fourth studio album (which is currently untitled and due before the end of '09). With her amazing vocals on Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind", it only seems like the perfect timing for Miss Alicia Keys to drop some music of her own.The single will be available for download on iTunes on September 22.



Do you like it or love it?

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

3 comments:

  1. Jaime said...:

    I love her!

  1. Jaz said...:

    OMG I love it. Alicia is my favorite.
    Im still in Michigan. Lost my phone. I miss my kids, they're in NY. idk y im venting on here but yea. Miss you.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I am happii dhat shes back !.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)