eyeLove it! BOOTIE BOOTIE BOOTIE!

Guys love them, and girls would do nearly anything to have them. They make females look and feel sexy. They accentuate the female body shape and accessorize a lady's outfit perfectly. They are the next best thing to a girl's best friend. What am I talking about? BOOTIES! I'm sure a pair of pumps, sandals, or flats could make a girl have a shoegasm, but booties have a certain touch to them that just make a shoe that much more fun to wear.

Personally, I'm not a fan of wearing high heels but I definitely love shoes. I love the art of the shoe, the construction, the detailing, just the textiles in general. I was looking at a particular designer's Fall/Winter Collection for 2009 and thought that I should share the goods. Here are some booties from designer Sergio Rossi. Enjoy!

Purple Suede Booties


Dark Red Sued Boot w/Multicolor Trim (not a bootie, but still hot!)


Brown Leather Peep Toe Booties


Purple Eel Peep Toe Booties


Blue Suede Booties


Brown Leather Booties with Laces


Grey Laser Cut Suede Booties


Another pair of...Blue Suede Booties


Okay so these aren't booties, but I think they're hot! Black Patent Leather Peep Toe Heels


Olive Laser Cut Booties


That's all folks! Let me know which pair you like the most. My favorites are the Olive Laser Cut Booties and the Purple Eel Peep Toe Booties.


t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    shoe heaven!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HUN-NIEE THOSE BROWN BOOTIES ARE RIDICULOUS! AND THE FUSHIA HEEL ON THOSE PURPLE SUEDE BOOTS ARE CRAZY!

  1. Fash!on!sta said...:

    omg thes shoes are so hot!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)