BREAKING NEWS: Kourtney K.'s Prego!

So Perez Hilton tweeted this a few moments ago:
Kourtney Kardashian is... PREGNANT!
Sources reveal the baby news exclusively to ME.

How true it is, I don't know, but I would definitely take Perez's word for it. This must be baby season, every time I turn around I hear that this or that one is pregnant or congratulations to so and so on their new baby boy/girl.

Speaking with E! Tuesday, she refused to say if she and ex-boyfriend Scott Disick were back together.

"You're going to have to see on the show," she said, referring to her new reality show with sister Khloe, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, which debuts Sunday.

A source tells Us, "Their new show shows everything. She went nuts in Miami."

Well I must say, I'm happy for Kourntey and all of the other pregnant woman out there. I know it'll be a while, but I can't wait to see the baby pictures and find out who the baby's father is!

t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)