effFriday: effFLY Accessories for Men

One thing I love is a guy that can rock a hot accessory. I'm not just talking about a nice pair of shades or a chain, because accessories go far beyond that. I'm talking about the book bag, the belt and tie, down to their underwear. And yes, I consider underwear as an accessory! Here are some items that I think some guys should try out, it may not be for you or "your style", but it doesn't hurt to try something different.


For these items check out http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/ (or just click the title of the item for the direct link). Happy Shopping!

l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

1 comments:

  1. Jaz said...:

    Love the bookbag & im gonna order the laptop bag for hubby right now!
    And i agree nice boxers are a must!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)