Happy Tuesday!

Hey world,

So it's Tuesday and for the first time since I've been home I had a good night sleep; which was not interrupted by my nephew's usual wake up call at 6am as him mom drops him off. There's been a lot on my mind lately, but I really don't know why, maybe I'm just stressing over a bunch of nothing. Anyways, I can't wait to go to NY and see everyone, I miss my friends so much and I really don't know how I'm going to make it here if I plan on living out here. Well, I just wanted to say good morning or afternoon even though I've been awake since like 9:30am. Stay tuned for the rest of my blogs for today!

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)