eyeListen: ROCKSTAR SOCIETY

Right here you have THE ROCKSTAR SOCIETY'S MIXTAPE entitled: The Remixes, and that's just what it is, a bunch of remixes to some of the hottest songs out. Make sure you show them some love by downloading the mixtape. It's FREE and you can get it by going to www.rsnymusic.com. Leave me some comments and let me know what you think...either you like it or you love it, because elle.elle.eye. never hates =) My favorites are "Addiction" and "Drunken Sex", they have the reggae vibe goin' on from Juggz and Druggz B [and ya'll know that eyeAm not a huge fan of reggae, so take it from me when I say it's some good sh*t lol]. Okay that's all from me, you already know what your job is...go to
rsnymusic.com and download the mixtape!

Now where's my dame dollar$?



l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

1 comments:

  1. Chanel Bags said...:

    Hi, I like you post. I'm glad Google showed it the serps. I was able to get the information I was looking so badly for days now.Thank You very much for your great blog. Keep posting. May be you will interested in online chanel bags or chanel tote bags.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)